Upholstery Cleaning Prices
|Two seater sofa||ksh. 1500-ksh.2000|
|Three seater sofa||ksh.2000-ksh.2500|
|Four seater sofa||ksh.2500-ksh.ksh.3000|
* All Cleaning Materials and Equipment are included in the price. Minimum charge of ksh.30 per sq. feet applies for carpet and upholstery cleaning services. Please note that additional charges for Congestion Charge and Parking may apply (if applicable).
How Do We Clean Upholstery?
Maident Cleaning Services team uses hot water extraction for cleaning domestic upholstery. Also known as steam cleaning, this method is delivered with powerful and efficient equipment. However, our cleaners add some good old-fashioned hard work and attention to detail to ensure that we provide the best possible results for your furnishings.
For the best results, our trained technicians can recommend the most suitable method for any fabric or couch. If you want to get an idea for yourself, here is a list of the most common cleaning codes:
- S – means solvents only. Dry clean, no water.
- X – means vacuum or brushing only. Do not attempt to clean. Very rare code.
- S/W – means dry foam from a mild detergent. Safer than S, but still use dry treatment.
- W – means water. It could be safely steam cleaned.
Why Choose Us?
We at Maident Cleaning Services are confident enough to consider our expert sofa cleaning services to be among the best in London. You can see what previous customers have had to say about our high-quality results on our testimonials page, and you can be sure your furniture is in safe hands with us. When you book our services you can expect the following:
- Trained and certified technicians
- Professional steam cleaning equipment
- Eco-friendly solutions and other solvents
- No additional charges
- Free quotes
Frequently Asked Question
Q: What Is A Deep Upholstery Cleaning?
A: Upholstery cleaning is the treatment of any upholstered furnishing in your home. This procedure can be used to deep clean sofas, chairs, armchairs, curtains, drapes and other upholstered items.
Q: Can You Remove Stains From The Upholstery?
A: The effectiveness of the stain removal products depends on what caused the stain. However, in most cases, we can clean even old stains without leaving a trace. Although not 100% of the spots can be cleaned, we will do our best to remove them from your upholstery.
Q: Do You Use Professional Equipment?
A: We do. We work only with professional-grade cleaning tools and machines, and use advanced detergents and solutions. We work with the brands Prochem numatic and Karcher, which are the leading suppliers to the cleaning business worldwide. Prochem products are eco-friendly, non-toxic and safe for children, allergy sufferers and pets.